400-116-5586

雅思常用口语之手机通话问题

作者:新航道哈尔滨学校 2021-12-30 11:05 来源:哈尔滨编辑
收藏

小编为大家精心准备的雅思常用口语之手机通话问题,小伙伴们赶紧来看一看吧!哈尔滨雅思培训

  1.惯用雅思口语句子:

  The battery of my mobile phone is dead.

  我的手机电池没电了。

  I've got a flat battery.

  电池没电了。

  I need to change the battery.

  我得换块电池。

  I didn't take the spare battery with me.

  我没带备用电池。

  battery n.电池

  mobile a.可移动的

  flat a.没电的(dead也可以表此意)

  mobile phone=mobile“手机”

  My phone is running out of battery.

  我的电话快没电了。

  My mobile has very low battery.

  我手机的电量很低了。

  run out of“用光,耗尽”

  I forgot to recharge the battery.

  我忘了给电池充电了。

  I have to recharge the battery.

  我得给电池充电。

  forget v.忘记(其过去式为forgot,过去分词为forgotten)

  recharge v.&n.再充电,再充值

  forget to do容易与forget doing混淆,前者表示“忘记去做某事(实际上没做)”,后者表示“忘记做过了某事(实际上做了)”。

  I forgot to take the mobile charger.

  我忘记带手机充电器了。

  I forgot to put it in the charger.

  我忘记插上充电器了。

  charger n.充电器

  I had my cell phone power off.

  我把手机给关了。

  My cell was power off.

  我的手机关机了。

  cell phone=cellphone=cell“手机”

  There is no signal.

  没有信号。

  There is no signal in this area.

  这一地区没有信号。

  The signal is not strong.

  信号不好。

  signal n.信号

  I don't know how to send messages.

  我不会发短信。

  Why didn't you text me?

  你为什么没有给我发短信?

  message n.信息,讯息

  text v.发送短信(文字讯息)n.正文,课文

  send sb.a short message=send sb.a message=text sb.“给某人发短信”

  My balance is not enough.

  我的电话余额不足了。

  The balance on my account is not sufficient for a call.

  我账户上的余额不够打一个电话了。

  balance n.余额

  account n.账户

  sufficient a.足够的,充分的

  I forgot to buy the recharge card.

  我忘记买充值卡了。

  I forgot to recharge my account.

  我忘记充值了。

  Your cellphone could not be reached.

  =Your number was not available.

  你的手机无法接通。

  reach v.取得联系

  available a.可接通的,可获得的

  Your number is out of service.

  =Your number is not in service.

  你的手机停机了。

  service n.服务

  I forgot your number.

  我忘记你的号码了。

  I lost your number.

  我把你的电话号码弄丢了。

  May I have your number again?

  能再给我一遍你的号码吗?

  I couldn't get through.

  =I'm not getting through.

  我打不通。

  get through“打通(电话),接通(电话)”

  虽然上述两句的中文译文一样,但由于所用时态不同,所以两句话的含义也有所差别:第1句是指“过去的某个时间没有打通”,第二句是指

  “现在打不通”。

  I don't know how to use a calling card.

  我不会用电话卡。

  calling card“电话卡”

  The line is busy.

  =The number is busy.

  =The line is engaged.

  电话占线。

  engaged a.忙碌的,使用中的

  Her line is busy at the moment.

  她正在通话。

  She is on another line.

  她在接另外一个电话。

  Could you call back later?

  =Would you try again later?

  你过一会儿再打来好吗?

  Could I call you back later?

  我能过会儿再打给你吗?

  I can't hear you clearly.

  我听不清你说话。

  I can barely hear a word.

  我一个字也听不清楚。

  I can't hear you.

  我听不见你说话。

  barely ad.几乎不能

  Could you please speak up a little?

  =Could you speak louder?

  你能大点儿声吗?

  Please speak a little louder.

  请大一点儿声。

  Your voice is too weak.

  你的声音太小了。

  Don't talk so loud.

  不要这么大声讲话。

  speak up“大声地说”

  My phone is out of order.

  我的电话坏了。

  =My phone does not work.

  =There's something wrong with my phone.

  out of order“(机器)出故障,失灵”

  There is a lot of noise.

  有好多杂音。

  There is static.

  有干扰噪音。

  I think we have a bad connection.

  我觉得我们的线路连接情况很差。

  I think we've got a bad line.

  我觉得我们的线路很差。

  static n.静电,干扰噪音

  connection n.连接,线路

  It sounds like a problem with our lines.

  听上去我们的线路有问题。

  It sounds like a problem in your house wiring.

  听上去是你们家线路有问题。

  You really should change to a new telephone.

  你真应该换—部新电话机。

  You should have changed your phone a long time ago.

  你早就应该把这部电话换了。

  You should throw away this phone.

  你应该把这部电话扔了。

  He has changed his number.

  =His number has been changed.

  他换电话号码了。

  The area code of my number has been changed to 555.

  我号码的区号已改为555。

  area code“区号”

  2.实用对话

  Telephone Connection Difficulties线路连接不畅

  Doris:You're late.

  桃瑞丝:你迟到了。

  Leo:I'm sorry.It was too cold and my car couldn't start.I had to warm it up in the garage with a heater.I tried to call you,but couldn't get a connection.

  利奥:抱歉。天气太冷了,我的车发动不起来。我不得不在车库里用加热器给车加热。我试过给我打电话,但是接不通。

  Doris:Couldn't get a connection?

  桃瑞丝:接不通?

  Leo:Yes.Your number is out of service.

  利奥:是啊。你的电话停机了。

  Doris:Really?I didn't know.Let me check...You're right.

  桃瑞丝:真的?我都不知道。我看看。还真是你说的那样。

  Leo:So I couldn't get through.

  利奥:所以我打不通嘛。

  Doris:It's a problem.I'm expecting an important call.The theater guild is supposed to call me this evening and

  discuss my play.What will happen if they can't reach me?

  桃瑞丝:那问题可就严重了。我正在等一个很重要的电话呢。戏剧协会今晚会给我打电话讨论我的剧本。要是他们联系不到我会怎么样呢?

  Leo:Well,the only thing you can do is pay the fee to recover your service.

  利奥:嗯,你惟一能做的就是缴费并开通你的服务。哈尔滨雅思培训

  3.详细解说

  1.“warm sth./sb.up”的意思是“加热,使暖和,使变暖”。例如:Come inside and have a drink.It'll warm you up.(进来喝一杯,暖和暖和。)另外,“warm up”也可以作不及物动词词组,表示“变热,变暖”,例如:With the fire on,the room should soon warm up.(生了火,房间应该马上就会变暖和的。)Once the weather warms up,you can move the plants outdoors.(天气一变暖,你就可以把这些盆栽植物搬到屋外了。)

  2.“get a connection”相当于“get connected”,意为“(电话)接通”。“connection”表示“(电话)接通”时,用作可数名词。例如:Sorry,could you repeat that?This is a very bad connection.(对不起,你能再说一遍吗?电话不太通畅了。)其动词形式“connect”也可表示“接通(电话)”,例如:Could you connect me with/to a number in Paris.please?I can't seem to get through.(你能帮

  我接通一个电话到巴黎吗?我好像拨不通。)Please hold the line.I'm trying to connect you.(请稍等,我试着帮你接通。)

  以上就是小编为大家分享的,更多雅思干货敬请关注哈尔滨雅思培训

哈尔滨南岗雅思培训学校

英语高能高分·就上新航道

咨询热线 400-116-5586

咨询热线 18614505915


  • 雅思机经
  • 诚聘英才
热门活动

注册/登录

+86
获取验证码

登录

+86

收不到验证码?

知道了

找回密码

+86
获取验证码
下一步

重新设置密码

为您的账号设置一个新密码

保存新密码

密码重置成功

请妥善保存您的密码
立即登录

为了确保您的帐号安全

请勿将帐号信息提供给他人/机构